Leave your skin feeling soft and smooth with this whipped face cream with shea butter. The essential oils in this recipe help with anti-aging, acne-prone skin, dry flaky skin, but can be used on all skin types.
The texture of this face cream is whipped and airy. Think of it as a body butter for your face. It literally starts melting the second it touches your skin and you can feel it immediately being absorbed. It is intended for the face but can be used anywhere on the body. Safe for all ages!
Store in a cool dry place.
To use: Scoop out 1 spoonful of moisturizing cream & place in the palm of one hand. Gently rub both hands together to slightly warm up moisturizer. Apply to face using gentle circular motions. (avoid the eyes) Can be used morning and night.
- Shea Butter
- Pure Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Lavender, Helichrysum, & Gardenia Essential Oils
Shea butter is the primary ingredient and here's why:
- naturally rich in vitamins and fatty acids, like vitamin A and vitamin E
- contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. It’s ideal for sensitive skin and as an anti-aging product. There’s even evidence that shea butter could help with wrinkles
- helps to combat dry skin by trapping moisture on the skin without clogging pores
- contains stearic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid, that allows the butter to spread smoothly on skin without tension. This makes it ideal for a body and face moisturizer since it will melt right into the skin!
Size: 8 oz jar