Perfect for all skin types but specially formulated for dry, cracked skin; especially eczema sufferers. Made with olive oil that's been infused with dried lavender flowers, lavender essential oil, and the finest quality beeswax, shea butter & coconut oil; this lotion bar provides relief to all forms of irritated skin!
When applied topically, Lavender essential oil does amazing things for numerous skin issues:
- acne: Lavender oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin.
- eczema: Since lavender has anti-fungal properties and reduces inflammation, it can help keep eczema at bay. Lavender oil can also be used to treat psoriasis. The lavender oil helps cleanse your skin and lessen redness and irritation.
- anti-inflammatory: The oil’s pain-relieving and numbing effects help soothe the inflammation, while the beta-caryophyllene in the oil also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- wound healing: If you have a burn, cut, scrape, or another wound, lavender oil may help speed up the wound-healing process.
- insect bites: Insect bites cause redness, itching, and pain. They can sometimes become infected. Lavender oil helps relieve insect bites by warding off bacteria and reducing inflammation. It also naturally helps relieve pain.
Aromatherapy is another great benefit of this lotion bar. Once applied to the skin, the lavender fragrance is calming and can help with relaxation, stress / anxiety relief, & mood enhancement.
This product is made with 100% all-natural ingredients and can be used on the entire family.
Lotion Bars are less greasy than liquid lotions and do not take as long to absorb into your skin. They are completely natural with no preservatives. This blend yields a bar that can be handled easily without making a mess, but melts on contact to soothe and create an emollient barrier while nourishing the skin.
SIZE: 2 oz & 4 oz
Packaging: comes in a metal tin for easy storage
Directions: Rub between your hands (like a bar of soap) to transfer the lotion to your hands and then rub the lotion into your dry skin everywhere. The natural warmth from your skin softens and melts the lotion for application. Once done, put the lotion bar back in the tin until the next use.
*Tip: For dry, rough, and/or cracked feet; rub the bar on the soles of your feet at bedtime and put on clean socks. You will be amazed how they feel in the morning!
Ingredients: Beeswax, essential oils, shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, dried lavender flowers.