Our soothing eczema bodywash smells wonderful and is made with ingredients to provide immediate relief and long-term results to reduce irritating flare-ups and annoying redness so you can reclaim control of eczema and your life.
Eczema bodywash ingredients features:
- Liquid castile soap – Made from vegetable oils, liquid castile soap is a vegan friendly and totally natural foaming soap. It is good for sensitive skin types including eczema affected skin.
- Coconut oil – This oil is wonderfully moisturizing and soothing to eczema. It also has antibacterial properties that keep germs away from skin.
- Raw honey – Filled to the brim with nourishing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, raw honey is an amazing healer for a myriad of skin conditions. It is also a natural humectant, which means it draws moisture from the surroundings and seals it into the skin. It also treats wounds and blisters.
- Vitamin E oil – This vitamin is a strong antioxidant. It also lubricates skin, speeds up the rate at which cells renew and regenerate. Vitamin E oil is necessary for soft, smooth and youthful skin.
- Lavender oil – This essential oil is gentle and soothing. It calms down itchy irritated and inflamed skin. Lavender oil also gives this DIY eczema body wash a great scent!
- Tea tree oil – A powerful antiseptic, tea tree oil disinfects skin and cleanses it. It fights off germs that can infect weeping eczema.
Safe to use on the entire family! 1 or 2 pumps onto your sponge, loofah, or washcloth will lather beautifully and cleanse you from head to toe.
Size: 12 oz, Foaming Pump Dispenser